Parking at Galatoire's Restaurant209 Bourbon St
Founded in 1905 by Jean Galatoire, this infamous address distinguished itself on Bourbon St. from its humble beginning. From the small village of Pardies, France, Jean Galatoire brought recipes and traditions inspired by the familial dining style of his homeland to create the menu and ambiance of the internationally-renowned restaurant. In its fifth generation, it is the Galatoire family and descendants who have carried the tradition of New Orleans’ fine dining restaurants and influenced its evolution. The restaurant’s culinary customs and reservation statutes have been preserved with little change throughout the decades. Consistency has been the greatest asset that Galatoire’s has displayed for more than a century. That consistency has carried through to an expansion in Baton Rouge with Galatoire's Bistro. In April 2013, Galatoire’s added a steakhouse to its family of restaurants with the opening of Galatoire's 33 Bar & Steak next door to the original Galatoire’s on Bourbon St.