Parking at Capital One Tower201 St. Charles Avenue
- Located squarely on what is geologically a muddy delta, the tower has no basement floors.
- Even though this building is shorter than , it has the greatest number of floors overground of any New Orleans high-rise.
- The breakdown of the building's floors are as follows: 1 and 2 house retail; 3 through 13 serve as parking; and 14 through 52 consist of office space.
- This rests on the former site of the .
- The design of the building along St. Charles Avenue incorporates French Quarter-style balconies at street level.